I’m a pretty long-winded guy so this is going to be tough…
I’ll give you the bullet point version…
- I love to hear people’s stories. Everyone has one.
- I love social media. I think that a lot of people don’t see the incredible potential it holds to enhance their lives & passions. I have a passion to help people love it like I do and to use it to do awesome things.
- I’m a social media manager with Key To Click. They also have a great pay-for-performance deal on SEO, should you need that sort of thing.
- I have a passion to help people in ministry use online tools to impact more people than they ever thought possible. To get regular tips / thoughts on how to get your message / ministry out there and cultivate relationships online, subscribe to my ministry focused email list here.
- I was turned on to success literature way too late in life and think that every high school in America should have a success class.
- I’m a recovering perfectionist and this blog is a big step in the healing process for me. You can read more about that here.
- I’m passionate about freedom – freedom from fear, perfectionism, procrastination, passivity, all sorts of things…
- I cry easily (and I’m not afraid to tell you that). What can I say? Stuff moves me.
- I like good music. I used to be a snooty purist but now my standard is “as long as it’s quality.”
- I went to Berklee College of Music with John Mayer. I never met him but I like saying that.
- I worked as a sax player on a cruise ship for 7 months and pretty much hated it – (but I’ve got some fun stories).
- I criss-crossed the US (with a band) in Dolly Parton’s old tour bus for a while.
- I’m passionate about following Jesus. Every problem in the world is a heart problem and he’s the one who heals hearts.
- I hate religion.
- I long for revival. Don’t even get me started.
- I served with Youth With A Mission for eight years and consider them my “tribe.” I’m sure I’ll be mixing it up with ywamers in one way or another for the rest of my life. I’ve never come across anything like it in all the world.
- I love the Myers Briggs Temperament test (I’m an INFP) and think everyone on earth should take it, too. If you don’t know what Myers Briggs is, do yourself a favor and watch this short clip.
- I absolutely love the StrengthsFinder Test and think that everyone should take that one, too. If you want to learn more about this incredibly helpful tool (and more on who I am) click here.
- I took breakdance classes for 2 years as a kid and can still do a back-spin (I think).
- I believe we’re living in a new golden age of television right now. For now, I’m pretty much done with movies. Why would I want to watch something that ends after two hours?
- I’m fascinated by politics and keep up on things as I’m able. I rarely talk about it with many people, though.
- I love to read. Mostly non-fiction and history. Truth is stranger, for sure. I had a job where I listened to audiobooks almost all day for years. I averaged a book a week and it was the only thing that kept me sane.
- I discovered entrepreneurship by reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad (required reading) and have never looked back. I will live life on my own terms and I will be successful at it – watch me.
So that’s me… What’s your story?